D’vorah is back with me for a two-part message on Redressing the Messiah. Have we redressed Jesus to make Him look less like the Jewish man and Messiah and more like a Gentile Savior? He is both, but how does that turn the Jewish people away from Him? Listen in to hear out discussion on this topic and more.
– on provoking the Jews to jealousy/zealousness: Romans 11:11-14
– on dressing the High Priest Aaron: Exodus 28:3-6, Leviticus 8
– on Messiah being the Prophet like Moses Deuteronomy 18:15
– on the four things required of the Gentiles Acts 15:19-21
– on the yoke of the Torah/Kingdom Matthew 11:29-30
D’vorah and her husband are co-founders of Bless Israel Network, a media organization based in Israel. The focus is to provide programming designed to inform viewers of the rightful prophetic role of the Jewish people and Israel in God’s prophetic plan.
D’vorah writes and hosts “Heartbeat of the Torah,” where she connects the beauty of the Torah of Moses to the teachings in the Apostolic Scriptures (New Testament), assisting in understanding the Jewishness of the Scriptures, the Gospels, and the Messiah. In addition, she is a weekly contributor to “Gift of Thorns”, a Facebook community spreading hope, good news, and comfort. Her series is called “Getting Down to the Root.”