D’vorah is back with me for a two-part message on Redressing the Messiah. Have we redressed Jesus to make Him look less like the Jewish man and Messiah and more like a Gentile Savior? He is both, but how does that turn the Jewish people away from Him? Listen in to hear out discussion on this topic and more.
– on provoking the Jews to jealousy/zealousness: Romans 11:11-14
– on dressing the High Priest Aaron: Exodus 28:3-6, Leviticus 8
– on Messiah being the Prophet like Moses Deuteronomy 18:15
– on the four things required of the Gentiles Acts 15:19-21
– on the yoke of the Torah/Kingdom Matthew 11:29-30