Signing the Contract!

Signing my book contract!

I am so excited, and I wanted to share it with all of you who have not seen my FB page!

I wrote about my Bible study, The Jewels of Hebrews, last week in the post called Gift of Gab. Mt. Zion Ridge Press will publish it in December 2020. Yay!!

It is definitely a huge praise and an answer to prayer! I am so thankful the Lord has allowed this to happen and I look forward to how He uses it.

Who is like you, LORD God Almighty? You, LORD, are mighty, and your faithfulness surrounds you.

Psalm 89:8 ESV

He is faithful. So many times, I nearly gave up. So many times, I figured writing wasn’t for me….

The naysayers beckoned me to listen to them, too.

Satan’s voice was loud, but God’s was louder. He kept me on the right track and at the very moment I needed it, I received encouragement from someone who read my blog, or one of my devotionals, or a fellow writer or Word Weaver.

I remember a time I was praying, asking God if my writing mattered to anyone. That very day a woman named LuAnn sent me a message telling me how much my post on Yoga (which she read on Charismamag.org) meant to her. It was something I needed to hear.

God cares about our discouragement. If we ask, He will send someone to encourage us. I can’t tell you how many times He has for me and I am not special.

God cares about our discouragement. #ThisSideofHeaven #Signingthecontract #Biblestudyauthor

Find out what God has for you. What was the last thing He asked of you? What was the last thing He told you to do?

Do it….He will guide and direct your path.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,

and do not lean on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge him,

and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

He wants us to succeed.

Not in a worldly way, but a spiritually maturing, God-strengthening way. Whatever your gifts, use them to glorify Jesus.

You will be fulfilled and satisfied.

And you will influence others for Jesus. Don’t let satan steal your dream or gift. He has no right to it. We serve a great God.

The Lord says,

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
    I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

Psalm 32:8 ESV

22 Comments Add yours

1. Scott Harris says:

Congratulations! I know it’s not always easy to wait for God ‘s perfect timing, but He never disappoints…

Proverbs 13:12 Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.

Liked by 1 person

1. Stephanie P. says:

You are right, Scott. He does not disappoint. I would rather do things His way than mine.

2. karentfriday says:

Stephanie, I’m so happy for you and celebrating with you. I love these thoughts:
    “He wants us to succeed.
    Not in a worldly way, bur a spiritual maturing, God-strengthening way. Whatever your gifts may be use them to glorify Jesus.”

Liked by 1 person

1. Stephanie P. says:

Thank you so much, Karen! God is faithful and loves us so much…I am so glad He is patient with me.

3. Carla Femat says:

I’m so proud of you! You are a great example of waiting on the Lord is not wasted time! His time , His plan, is the only way to succeed. I know your writing has and will make a difference. Look at me! While I read your Jewels of Hebrew study I fell in love with Jesus. Because of that study , I am sober and living my life for Him. Thank you for your love and guidance in my life. And most of all for asking me to read your Bible study and have the opportunity to learn about His love.

Liked by 2 people

1. Stephanie P. says:

Thank you, Carla! I am so thankful that you were willing to read my study and help me make it clear for everyone. I love you, sis!

4. “Happy” can’t express the joy I feel for seeing your dream realized Ms. Stephanie. I am so pleased to see your persistence and dedication be rewarded ma’am. You are indeed an accomplished author, but more than that you are faithful and true servant of God. Congratulations again my friend. God’s blessings as you work through the publishing process with a joyful heart. I sure hope I can get a signed copy one day. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Stephanie P. says:

J.D., you have been such a “Cheerleader” for so many people. I am so glad to count myself among them. I hope you learn even more about Yeshua in my study someday soon!

5. I remember you mentioning your book when I met you at the Blue Ridge Mnts. conference, Stephanie. I’m so excited for you. God is faithful.

Liked by 1 person

1. Stephanie P. says:

Yes, I do too, Jeannie! Thank you so much for your encouragement and support!

6. Brita Alaburda says:

Such a blessing for you, Stephanie! Your perseverance is admirable, and the journey you have traveled encourages me as fellow Word Weaver and daughter of our King! Love you and congratulations!

Liked by 1 person

1. Stephanie P. says:

Thank you, Brita! You have also been a good friend and an encouragement to me.

7. jabez1288 says:

So happy for your Hebrews study to be coming out just in time for Christmas>
    I’ve already learned a lot from your studies.
    Praying that the editing process goes well and helps to improve an already great study!
    Congrats! ~
    Ben C.

Liked by 1 person

1. Stephanie P. says:

Thank you so much, Ben! I so appreciate spending time through Zoom with you and the others in our class. I am so glad you were able to be there every Friday.

Liked by 1 person

8. So happy for you and glad to be a blessing to you in your time of uncertainty. When I shared that part with Kenn, he said, LuAnn who!!!

Liked by 1 person

1. Stephanie P. says:

Ha! You really blessed me that day! I needed to hear that. So, thank you!

9. cssbaker says:

Congratulations, Stephanie! I’m thrilled for you and look forward to doing the study. Blessings!!

10. Stephanie P. says:

Thank you so much, Cathy! You will have to let me know what you think when that time comes.

11. Yours is an amazing and encouraging story! I have been on the brink of throwing in the pen more than once, but then God sends a little encouragement and validation my way. It brings me joy to write for Him and I know it does you too. Congratulations on your contract!

Liked by 1 person

1. Stephanie P. says:

Thank you so much, Candyce! I appreciate your kind words. I love how the Lord encourages us, He is so good.

12. Robin L. says:

Congratulations on being published!

Liked by 1 person